Monday, September 14, 2009

Librarians are so glamorous...

Today I was contacted by a man from The Community Foundation for the National Capitol Region....www.cfncr.org...or in short someone from the Laura Bush Foundation.

Apparently they are going to do a little piece, sort of "like mother, like daughter" on how both mom and I have received the Laura Bush Grant. I got it this past May and mom won it a couple of years ago. I would give you the text, but I think I'll let him go ahead and publish it first! ha

What can I say...it's a family thing...librarians are so cool. :D

AND maybe we can finally lay hands on our photo of us with Mrs. Bush!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie Weaver said...

Wow! You're so stinkin' cool!!

kch said...

we are the coolest, bomb diggity, rockin' librarians! lol hope we raise a 3rd generation one someday! :)