Monday, February 7, 2011

Waiting on baby...

40 weeks.  Due TODAY.  I think he doesn't know that in there. 

I am so tired of just the waiting.  Am going to call my Dr.'s office pretty soon and see when they can get me in for a check up and to see what Dr. Downey thinks about delivery.  I've not seen him in 2 weeks because of weather last week (appt. cancelled) and the week before I saw his NP because he had to go to a delivery.  So I'm not sure on how long he'll wait, if he'll do a sono to check things out in there, how/when he decideds too big is too big to come out down there...etc. :0)

Meanwhile, I've finished thank you cards to all (69 cards! that's counting the ones I had to do for school before I left!) and those will go in the mail today. 

I've packed for the hospital...again.

I cleaned house last week because I didn't have anything better to do.  It being a frozen mess outside.

I made cookies!

I read Chalice by Robin McKinley.

I'm almost done knitting a baby/toddler hat that I think I started like more than a year ago.

I decided daytime TV is boring.

On the bright side, my body has remembered how to sleep and I'm sleeping now like I was in the first trimester.  I don't know if that's just because I'm so immobile or if I'm trying to get a jump start on the sleep deficit that is to come. lol

I told W last night that I felt like one of those sandbag punch things, only all my "sand" is in the middle so I just roll around instead of pop back up! ha

No comments: