Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is frightful..

...because it's 78 freakin' degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a supposedly a cold front coming. Maybe it will drop down to the 50's. hahaha ...The past two days have set record highs.

Last week was my first bookfair at school! I sold an unbelievable amount...I was expecting to make around 2 grand b/c that's what the last two bookfairs have averaged at the school. Well, I doubled it!!! Over $4,000!!! Of which I made 30% profit, so we got about $1,250ish. Can you believe it? I am astounded!

It's Warren's last week of school and he and David are hard at studying. He has a test Friday and took one on Monday...he made a 92 on his Monday test!!! Yay! Good Job Honey!
In other good news, Brent & Brianna are expecting!! Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! How exciting!! She's due right around Brent's birthday, on July 24th (his b-day is the 22nd). Congrats!
Night ya'll~

1 comment:

Natalie Weaver said...

78 degrees!! Aaaaahh! It's our biggest snow storm yet this week, of course, right when my sister is flying in... and I already have tickets for us to see the Holiday Lights show at the Bronx Zoo and it will probably be snowed out. Urg. Tell Warren to break a leg for me... wait, I mean, good luck with his test! :)