Saturday, October 13, 2007

Don't drop the coffee...

The laws of gravity robbed me of the Starbuck's this morning....grrr....in my driveway. So close! I sent Warren to replenish it b/c I didn't want to go back in and do the same order again!

David (Warren's study buddy and classmate...they used to work together in Dallas too) was stranded last night. He left his car keys at a guy's house and then the guy wasn't home, so he joined us for dinner last night. We tried out the Wild Wing Cafe downtown. Very good if you need that fried food craving filled. Mmm...mushrooms.

Otherwise it's a quite morning...it's finally getting down to about 70ish at night which feels so much cooler. Course our humidity is down some too so it's nice that it is starting to feel a tiny bit like fall. Maybe I'll be able to actually use my knitted stuff!

No comments: