Sunday, October 21, 2007

Reno, TSA, & Carrots...

1. I like making lists, because then it doesn't seem like I'm being so random in my thoughts.

2. I successfully made carrots like Donnas tonight! yay! Without having a clue how she does it...I just know a little milk, water, pat of butter, & sugar?, is involved...or if not then they at least turned out tasting really similar. :-)

3. I have been madly doing laundry and cleaning house in anticipation of leaving for Reno, NV on Wed. and Warren to follow on Fri. Aunt L & L are coming down to dog & cat-sit. Grace is most excited! I will leave DIRECTLY after school (3:15 if I can do it) to make my 6:45 flight out of Bush.

4. Which means that I probably won't go to stitch n' b*tch tomorrow (I'll tell you why I *ed on the next number) because I'll be at school late making sure lesson plans and copies are ready for the end of the week. I think I have them all ready, but I need to feel organized about it & I'm not quite there yet.

5. Jake called me out of the blue on Saturday morning (8:15!!!!!!!!!) to tell me he read my blog (hence the *) and that he doesn't think broccoli should be a super-food. ha!

6. The weekends are so not long enough...I barely feel like I've gotten to relax by the time Monday rolls back around.

7. I'm looking forward to the trip tho -- It will be the first time I've gotten to see Mom since her surgery. Yay!

8. If you travel, here is the current guidelines for traveling with knitting needles from TSA:
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/assistant/editorial_1252.shtm . I printed these to bring with me just in case.

No comments: