Monday, November 19, 2007

Jingle bells, jingle bells...

So, tonight we started putting up Christmas lights!! Yea! I've been dying to all weekend so I decided to just start tonight (I prefer to do it at night, b/c then you can see how it looks as you go) I figured that if I got started then Warren would want to supervise *heh* and get in the Christmas light spirit!

So, we got one strand around the tree in the front yard and then promptly went to the store and bought a few more strands of white lights and a Tree for the house (mine is puny...we got a multi-colored pre-lit 7 ft. tree at Home Depot for only $69...what a deal!). Our outside tree is now finished and looks awesome and we have a Light Plan.

Going to take back the shrub net lights I got...didn't like how they looked...and have been instructed to get 5 candy canes, 2 strands of chasers, and some fat bulbs for on the house. (!!! He's so specific!!!) Will post a pic if we get it all finished tomorrow night. :)

Only a half a day left!

And no more Poop!

Yea!

3 comments:

kch said...

Why not an even number of candy canes???

laura said...

Just went to Home Depot to buy my Christmas tree. Thanks for the info. Happy Thanksgiving!

bookworm27 said...

Yea! I know it was a great price for a tree, I thought.

Turns out we ended up w/ 10 smaller candy canes...we thought not as many, but those were bigger ones and these are smaller. Will put up a pic tonight. :)