Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Knitting Happens!

Finally! Knitting Progress! After having been very distracted and not very knitterly, I make hat and scarf progress. See below...I think my hat is finally to where I'm going to have to start decreasing! AAAH! Here comes The Math part!! Eek! I am going to have to look up how to do it again...so far it looks nice and fits nice...let's hope it ends up that way!

And of course scarfs aren't that hard...I think the yarn boors me...too acrylic. So I don't like them that much, but they aren't for me! ha At least they are an easy pattern (CO 18 sts, then K1, YO, K2tg)...I took off one in hopes that it would move the project along a bit faster. While it is cool to do two at once, my yarn moves faster (no tangling) if I have just one working skein.

K, time for sleep...sorry for all the exclaimation points...I've had coffee...but I MUST go to sleep or I will be late for work in the morning.


1 comment:

kch said...

I do hope you are sooo much better than your mother about finishing projects!! LOL I'm still so impressed that you've taken up knitting and doing so well at it!