Friday, October 24, 2008

Date Night!

Yay, tonight is date night! But it's a secret! Warren hasn't told me where or what we are doing! He likes to do that sometimes...I like it, I think it's fun...my only requirement is that I have to know how to dress for the event. :-) It's soo nice to have date night again...I've missed spending time with my hubby!

Tomorrow we are going to come down to Galveston to participate in early voting and then going to stop by Mall of the Mainlaind and play with some baby tigers! I'm excited! (I learned about it from the librarian at Parker, she went earlier this week.) Then we will go sit at a restaraunt somewhere to watch the Texas v. OSU football game! Go Pokes!

Also, I scheduled internet hookup for Mark's apt. for NOV. 4th!!!! It was their earliest appt.!!!!

K, later...gotta get ready for my date! Eek!

1 comment:

Natalie Weaver said...

How wonderful! So happy for your date night! :) I love you-- can't wait for you to start making the commute to Dallas more often. xo