Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yarn Goodness!!

Yay! Today at school I had WONDERFUL raverly (http://www.ravelry.com/) friends send me yarn goodness to replace what I had lost in my stash. Linda contacted me via ravelry and was asking about the hurricane, etc. and come to find out her sister is the music teacher at the school we are at now! What a small world!

Anyway, Linda and her super friends were all so sad about stinky Ike and wanted to help me rebuild my stash from the yarn I had lost. So a big Texas-sized THANK YOU to Linda, Beverly, Ann, Barbara, Peggy, Amy, Virginia, Laura, and Lianne and to Jolynn who is acutally here at Parker with me! Also, thanks so much to the businesses that helped them too...special thanks to Nancy of Knitting Under the Influence...who I could not find online but I did find a nice article about her here: http://www.giftshopmag.com/news/2008/08/new_knitting_shop_opens . If you have a website or blog then comment me Nancy! And also special thanks to the owner of NimbleFingers a LYS in the Houston area that Jolynn goes too...she is at the following address: http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/knit/shops.htm . Also if you have a website or blog comment me so I can save you and write more about you! I'll have to come for a visit!

Also, ya'll click on Crazy Aunt Purl over there on the side and enter to win the yarn & needles she is giving away!

Anyway, thank you thank you thank you so much for the wonderful yarns & needles that you all sent. It was so sweet of you all. Friend me on Ravelry at kareberrie & keep up with what I am knitting...at some point I'll start adding more projects (cause I have more I'm working on than what is posted of course!) and more yarn!

THANKS, omg you all are so SWEET!!!

XOXO!!

Edit: Yes, thanks for the reminder, Mom...THANK YOU also goes out to the Woolie Ewe in Plano, TX for the two sets of needles you donated to Mom when she went shopping there for me! :-)

1 comment:

kch said...

WOW!!! You knitters must realllly stick together!!! And don't forget that Woolie Ewe in Plano, TX sent you 2 sets of new needles.