Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hola mis amigos :)

Ok, so I'm going to be completely random...to help with the randomness I will put it into a list. Maybe the organizationalish structure of a list will help the random musings... :)

1. I will probably be somewhat proficient in Spanish by the end of the school year. Mucho espaniol estudiantes! So far tho they are some of my best classes, could it be something is being lost in translation? :) Not with the older ones much, mostly by then they comprende and can translate for classmates that need it.

2. We live in a freaking rain forest. I know that there is typically dew in the mornings, but OMG...here everything is DRIPPing in the morning...almost like it's rained. I can't park to close to the shrubbery or I will get drenched just walking by and brushing up against it. Crazy humidity.

3. I must make more time for art projects.

4. Knitting is wonderful.

5. Buy me eBay giftcards for x-mas. I spend way to much $$ on there! (It's so much fun tho! It's like a garage sale on your computer! OMG!).

6. I don't much like September...it still holds bad memories.

7. I am extremely put out that now my other camera cord is mis-placed. I'm sure that I've put it somewhere thinking that was a good spot for it. Problem is that it must not have been very logical since now I can't find it! Grrr.

8. Labor day weekend was quiet. It rained most of the weekend here so I just watched movies and relaxed w/ the pets. Warren has this week off between classes and has gone up to his mom's. So all is pretty quiet down here...just me and the animals. Good thing he went up tho b/c her bathroom floor is rotted and needs to be replaced! They figured that out b/c there is two leaks under her kitchen sink! Serious plumber stuff going on up there this week...he's so good with helping her. (She's lived in the house she's in for quite a while like almost 30 years I think...for someone as transient as I am that seems like FORever!)

9. My cat climbs chairs. No joke...as I type his hiney is hanging off the back of one of the kitchen chairs w/ his toes curled around the top of it and his front feet are perched on the middle bar that goes thru the back of the chair. Weird cat. Monkey toes.

10. New travel website to check out...similar to expedia or travelocity: www.kayak.com . (Thanks Nat!) I'm always interested in who runs the best deals...it's nice to another possibility to the list. Plus I kinda like kayaks...

11. I love shoes.

12. And I guess I'll stop here b/c not much else is coming to my brain. I'm drained at the end of the days and my feet hurt (not that heels help...but they're so pretty :) So I'll end on that one, Beauty is Painful. ha

night ya'll! ~ klw

2 comments:

kch said...

Can you really buy E-bay gift cards??? LOL

Natalie Weaver said...

I absolutely love the ramblings. Hilarious. They all make sense, truly sound like you, except... I'm shocked by #11! REALLY!!?? YOU!!?? You love shoes!? I had no idea. Nope, in the decade of our friendship I just never would have known that you had a thing for shoes...
:)