Sunday, September 16, 2007

Me: the newer more improved blond version


Ok, so right before school started, I made a hair appt. at a new place (the stitch n' bitch gals recommend a couple of places to try, oh yes, I stitch n' bitch, Monday nights at Mod Cafe). The place is called LuLu's. Rather swanky, and I was told THE place on the island to go if you want to impress others with your choice of where you go.

Anyways, Tony was very nice, only a few $$ more than what I pay Gwen (will be SO glad when we move back!!) with MUCH better results than the cheap-o place I went to previously.


It's not a pretty picture, so don't judge. It's Sunday, I've washed both the cars and taken a nap...but you can see the pretty blond color! :)

2 comments:

kch said...

I LOVE it!!!!! I'm so glad you went back to blonde!

Natalie Weaver said...

Wow, pretty lady! This is beautiful!!