Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Downward dog...

Grace and I went to yoga last night. Well more like she stretched out in the car and slept while I went and contorted myself into a pretzel!

I've been going to the Methodist church where a guy is doing yoga 3 days a week at 6pm...since...January I think and I love it. His prices are way low compared to a studio only $6 per session or $45 for 8 sessions...WAY cheaper than the yoga studio link I have on the side, but he is also a teacher there so I leave there link on. During school I've only gone 1/week sometimes twice, but I think I'll step it up this summer and go whenever he is there or I am home. It is very casual and relaxed and it doesn't matter if you've ever done yoga or not.

One of my teacher friends from school goes with me, Angi...we also walked after school during the year, but now we are adding it to walking after yoga! OMG! So last night was our first and it felt nice to stretch and get some exercise. We walked about 30-45 min. after an hour of yoga. I took Grace so she could walk afterwards with us and her tongue was draggin by the time we were done! But the nice part was there is a hose and dog bowl on our route around the block...someone obviously walks their dog that way too! How thoughtful :)

Per Mom's request I will take some more pic's of our garden and tomato plants and you can see before and after pic's tomorrow...later!

No comments: