Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hurricanes? Lemme go out on the porch and check...

Ok, so I've received a phone call or two, please do not panic, as far as I know there isn't a hurricane in the Gulf. There hasn't been anything in the papers, nor did they mention anything on the news just a little bit ago, and I'm pretty sure that UTMB would be sending out an email to all its students ASAP (b/c they were a little overzealous last year on the whole tropical storm/hurricane email thing -- W got several preemptive emails), also...I've been checking the web, in particular the National Hurricane Center, and I came up with zippo folks. I think those newscasters in OK must've been excited over some rain we're getting and slipped and used the H-word. ;-)

Thanks for all the love calls! We'll let you know if we evacuate!!

No comments: